Monday, September 6, 2010

...and after!

i want to be clear that my move was not fun, not that moving ever is. i could not have done it without my friends to kick me in the ass, as i am usually lazy and honestly thought most of my items would pick up and move on their own. VC, MF, GW, SV & especially LV who actually helped me clean the empty place, are super and i am very lucky to have them! these folks even came back more than once, so i'm assuming that means we're still friends. yay!


some improvements made. you can see the floor and see the counter now! also, please note the blue lights under the counter. sticky tap lights! i don't know how bright they'll prove to be, so we'll see.

i am still waiting for the microwave change-up...the builder is going to mount a new microwave w/lights above the stovetop so the HUGE unit next to the fridge (not visible in this photo) will make its way out of my apartment and i can get that space back. i will put my toaster oven in the corner and then i'll have THAT space back under the counter. hopefully that will be in the next two weeks or so.

anyway, i'm feeling good about progress so far. tomorrow i will make my way to my storage unit (in the other building...it's proving to be a whole ordeal right now) to store my larger luggage and some moving boxes for my friend's upcoming move in november.

No comments:

Post a Comment